Saturday, August 23, 2014

ENTERING IN THE GLOBAL TALENT SEARCH

 
NEW TYPEFACE I HAVE BEEN
 CREATING FOR THIS PROJECT
I entered into the Lilia Rogers GLOBAL TALENT SEARCH and I am so excited to share my experience with you.  Basically, the contest is one where the winner will win a two year artist representation by Lilia Rogers Studio as well as a whole host of licensing deals that are to die for!
 
These sketches are from the idea phase of the project called 'Little Terrariums'.  This is where we had to create a design that will be used for wall art.  I can't reveal the design yet so it is under wraps until Tuesday August 26th.  Fifty artists will be chosen to go to the next round and then five will go to the round after that.  The winner will be chosen on October 9th. 
It is so exciting to be a part of the whole contest.
I worked with cut paper and mixed -media and I am happy the way it turned out. I had been not feeling well and very tired and I had hoped to complete the project since it took up a lot of working time.  But I am glad that I completed it and happy with the results.
Soon the chosen ones will move onto the next round and I hope to be one of them.  Check Lilia Rogers blog to see who the fifty chosen artists are that will move to the second round.  I will post about my next experience if I am chosen.  Wish me luck!!
Cheers,
Loren

No comments:

Post a Comment