Thursday, November 24, 2011

NEW COLLAGE CHRISTMAS BALLS FEATURED

They are finally done!  I haven't been posting any products on this blog, however, I just had to show you these little gems.   These are awesome Christmas balls that I just listed on etsy today.  I am just in love with them!  They are decoupage and collage over acrylic balls.  Each one is made with patteren paper and then embellished with paper punches.  Each ball is adorned with a beautiful coordinating ribbon.  There is also a stain ribbon for hanging.

If you are in need of a gift for the holidays an ornament is a great inexpensive gift.  Each ball is 2 1/2 inches wide.  They are $10.00 each and they will surely make an inexpensive present. There are quite a few patterns and colors to choose from and I can also do special orders for changes in color.  Get them while you can because there is a short amount of time before the tree goes up and it is decorated!


Take a peek on etsy for all the color selections and patterns.  Let me know what you think of these little gems?

















Love and sweetness,
Loren













No comments:

Post a Comment