Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I'M SO EXCITED + NEW CHRISTMAS CARD DESIGN COMING SOON

Oh, my gosh!  I'm so excited about my new family/friend Christmas card that I can hardly contain myself!  This year's design is so much fun and I can't wait until I can give you a sneak peek at it.  I really made a mess of my living room and tracked papers throughout my house! I figure that's the price I pay for fun.

I hung all of the completed cards (24) up on my shelving unit and I became so overwhelmed by how many I made so far and how they looked.  Unfortunately, they are still not entirely done yet.  As I have mentioned, every year I create a special Christmas card for my family and friends.  Some times, during the year I feel as though I might not make one or that I don't have the energy or idea for a special card. In the end around three to four weeks before the holidays, I come up with an idea that even amazes myself since I never feel that I have the stamina or creativity to create something unique from every other card I have made the previous years.  This year was extra special design since I suffered the loss of my beloved Mom.  I really did not think I would make it through to the end from idea to completion, however, like every year, I always come through with a different design that delights my family and friends.  My brother Ken says, " It's not Christmas until I get Loren's new card!  It's like waiting for the windows to be presented at Macys in New York City!"   Well, that's a little bit too much for me to take in, but you get the point.  This card design is anxiously waited for every year.  The pressure is on and I hope it will meet everyone's expectations?  I cross my fingers.  Cross yours, too.  Stay tuned...
Cheers and sweetness,
Loren

No comments:

Post a Comment